08 martie 2013

Sometimes when we touch....




I'm hearing people telling me that I'm weak and crazy because I love you and because I'm craving for your love. They are wrong...THIS is what makes me strong, loving you under these circumstances, loving you without expecting to be loved back, that makes me a strong woman. 

I'm not even going to ask you if you love me, I care but I don't want you to love me because I love you. It's not a trade baby. I love you for the smell of your skin, I love you for how I felt when I was with you, I love you for your eyes looking at me, I love you for the endless kisses, I love you for your silence, I love you for the small nothings said or left unsaid....

Do you remember how I was melting in your arms? How I was tasting the coffee on your lips? 

I love you for the last kiss..... 

0 comentarii: